Friday, August 3, 2012

I didn't get enough sleep, and I'm wasting the day

I'm having the kind of day when I was awakened from a DEEP sleep when my alarm went off at 5:45 a.m. I had to set it in order to wake my husband up. He in turn, had to take our daughter and her boyfriend to the airport.

My daughter called to make sure one of us was taking her to the airport...she says "you're not taking us to the airport are you? You sound incoherent!" No, I assured her, I am not.  So...here I am at 4:25 p.m. - in a coma.

So I thought I'd share some photos I've found on the internet that tickled my fancy/amused me/made me say "eewww"/confounded me.

I know I'm only sharing with myself, but why not?

Here goes:
...An unknown photographer took these photos of dressed up bulldogs around 1905, they’re archived in the Library of Congress???
In the late nineteenth and early twentieth century, to highlight their young in the photographs, the mothers were hiding behind fabric, creating a sinister apparatus to support the offspring.via tumblrHigh Riding Monkey
it's my garden. get. out.making a snow womankvetchlandia:    Francesca Woodman     Untiltled, Boulder, Colorado     c.1972
..ride the seahorse
businessmen's carnival, 1909No 7: Miss Rosie Dearing in “The Man in the Moon”She gets it
Le Renard by Igor Stravinsky, 1929houseofmirthphotos.blogspot.com, and yes I'm feeling lucky todayHair

Feverish, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment